Enthusiastic English Teacher Wanted at Geoje English Village
Enthusiastic English Teacher (2.5 million KRW) Wanted at Geoje English Village (Republic of Korea)
Geoje English Village is looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers. It is a semi-public school subsidized by Geoje City Government and operated by the Herald Corporation, which publishes the Korea Herald, Korea's No.1 English Newspaper. It is one of the six English Villages run by Herald Corporation in Korea.
Geoje is the second largest island in South Korea and is connected to the mainland by bus. It has two international shipyards, Samsung and DSME where many foreigners work. So you will be comfortable with many foreign amenities and English speaking services. There are also lots of beautiful beaches and mountains. It is a great place for enjoying various kinds of sports. Busan, the second largest city in Korea, is just 30-minute distance by bus.
It is established as the first institution in the region which aims to help Koreans become better global citizens by encouraging them to develop their English language skills in an open and entertaining environment.
We provide elementary and junior high students with 3-day or 2-day immersion program which consists of 14 simulated and interactive classes, such as science, airplane, hotel, bank, cooking classes, etc.
Geoje English Village also runs after-school program which motivates elementary students to be more competitive in global environment.
1. Working hours: 8 working hours 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Including lunch time)
2. Starting Date: April 6th, 2015 (Subject to change)
3. Salary: 2.5 million won per month
- Airfare: Round trip airfare (Airfare reimbursed only for overseas applicants. A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract when you leave Korea.)
- Free accommodation: Fully-furnished single studio apartment within 10 minutes by bus.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- Severance pay (bonus): One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract
- Vacation and holidays: Paid 10-day-vacation and 5-day-sick leave.
- Medical insurance and National pension
- Applicants must be native English speakers (American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, English (UK), and South African)
- Applicants must have minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA, BS)
- Teaching experience/ certificates (TESOL) preferred but not necessary
6. How to apply
1) Please send your resume (including your phone number), cover letter,
copy of the passport photo page and recent photo by email.
7. Contact to
Jenny Bae (Instructor Manager)
E-mail : email@example.com