Voluntary English Teachers to Teach Conversational English in Phnom Penh
Urgently seeking voluntary English teachers to teach conversational English in Cambodia starting March 4th 2015.
Conversations With Foreigners is a popular English language center in Phnom Penh, providing affordable English classes to adult Khmer students from all walks of life. Profits from student fees are used to provide a sustainable source of core funding for development projects in rural Cambodia by our partner, CRDT (crdt.org.kh).
We are seeking teachers for our upcoming semester beginning March 2015. Teachers teach up to 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday, for the 12 week semester. Classes focus on conversational speaking skills in a fun and informal setting, following our unique curriculum designed to address the realities of Cambodian life.
- This is a Voluntary position, but a great way to get your foot in the door; we often assist securing paid placement in Cambodia upon completion of 12 week volunteer placement.
- 12 week commitment.
- No 'programme fee', but you do have to cover your own expenses. We have accommodation available for $725 / 12 weeks incl. meals.
- 24 / 7 Living support, Full time Teaching support incl. teaching workshops, observations, professional development, etc. We have an Internship programme for TEFL holders who want more support.
- Great way for new TEFLers to get some experience and test the waters, and to gain professional contacts.
- Native or near-native level of English
- 18 years of age
- Clean police record
- 12 week Commitment
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA advantageous
Information booklet available at: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37215910/CWFVolunteerinfo2015.pdf
Enquiries most welcome at email@example.com,
Applications via the http://www.volunteerincambodia.org/apply
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved