Teach in Seoul-Extremely Super Popular Location-YBM Mapo Learning Tree
Extremely Super Popular Location-YBM Mapo Learning Tree-Very Compact 9:30 am -4:30 pm teaching right at Gongdeok subway station close to Hongdae district in Seoul
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with advancement throughout its various division.
YBM Learning Tree is seeking a Native English teacher to work at Mapo Learning Tree School which is closely located to Gongdeok subway Station just
Why choose this job?
1. Gongdeok subway Station – Very Central location close to Hongdae, Itaewon, Myeongdong, etc
2. Short Classes – Teach 6~8 classes a day that are only 30 minutes long each
3. Compact Hours: Start teaching from 9:30 a.m. and finish at 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
4. Receive Full benefits – Pension, health insurance, severance and housing allowance provided
Position: Native English teacher at YBM Learning Tree
Salary: Starting at 2.10 to 2.20 million won
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy of 450,000 won/month
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: YBM Mapo Learning Tree
Work Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:00 ~ 4:30 pm (No Saturday classes)
Start Date: March 4th first day of teaching
Age of students: 24 months to 7 year old age students
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check or currently with E2 visa or D10 visa in Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.