English Language Lecturers to Work in Oman
Category: EFL/ESOL/ESL Teacher/Instructor
Location: Nizwa, and Sur, Sultanate of OMAN
Experience: Minimum of three (3) years experience in teaching English to adults
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires native English speakers to work at the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in cities of Oman.
Successful applicants will be required to commence duties IMMEDIATELY
1. Bachelor Degree in English with a TESOL or TEFL certificate and with a minimum of 3 years experience or
2. Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 3 years experience
Initially the candidates should send the following requirements:
* Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, Nationality, health issues)
* Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs to be scanned and sent.
Hawthorn Muscat will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa.
Working hours will be from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Sunday to Thursday. Friday, Saturday are non-working days. The teaching period will be 20 hours per week.
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. 900 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
b. 975 Omani Riyal, for Master Degree Holders + 60 OR transport allowance
( * 1 Omani Rial = 2.6 USD )
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 44 Omani Riyals monthly.
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation.
4. Contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee within Oman only.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000 compensation in case of death or total disability due to work)
8. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75 percent value cash payment of Economy return ticket for staff in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee
This vacancy was posted by:
Contact person: Abdul Majid Majali , Director