Teach English in Jakarta
Wall Street English (WSE) students are mostly in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. Modern, high-end learning centers offer a comfortable and professional work atmosphere unmatched in the industry. Simply put, it's the best ESL gig out there.
Why teach at Wall Street Institute?
* Top paying private language school in Indonesia
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth one month's salary
* Teachers who renew their contract are given an additional $800 renewal bonus
* Incoming airfare is provided
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students + small classes = no classroom management
*Pre-designed lesson plans - no homework or grading, your free time is your own!
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities opening up due to our expansion plans over the next 5 years
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 40-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days fully paid
* A staff “buddy” will assist teachers in finding accommodation and setting up a bank account
* $200 spending money is given on arrival
* Bachelors degree or higher specifically majoring in English, Linguistics, Education with an English-subject focus, Comparative Literature or an MA TESOL (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* TEFL certified (CELTA/Trinity preferred)
* Native language English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, or New Zealand (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* Be able to obtain a health certificate stating you are healthy in body/mind and free of HIV/AIDS (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* Age between 25-55 years old (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* 3+ years removed from BA degree, with some ESL teaching experience (Non-negotiable government requirement)
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
Please write a cover letter in the body of your email indicating why you want to work at WSE Jakarta and attach only your CV to:
Please note that only candidates who meet the above requirements and provide an adequate cover letter will be contacted.
Due to the large volume of applicants, kindly do not attach any additional files. Later in the recruitment process we will request CELTA/Trinity/TEFL certificates, college diplomas/transcripts, professional references, and other documentation if we choose to move forward with an application. If you have any problems contacting us, please email:
Thank you for your interest in joining Wall Street English Indonesia – we look forward to hearing from you!