TEACHING ADULTS ONE ON ONE IN SEOUL, MARCH POSITION AVAILABLE
Language Cube is a prestigious private academy for adults that focuses specific needs of each individual learner. Korean and foreign teachers work as teams. Our branches are in Apgujeong, Jongro, Yeoksam and Guro in Seoul. We are looking for experienced teaching professionals who can transfer in Korea or have all the visa documents.
-Requirement: Native English Speaker (US, Canada, England, Australia, and South Africa)
-Bachelor's degree or above (Business related major preferred)
-More than 2 years of teaching experience (Teaching adults or 1:1 preferred)
-Current E2 visa holder preferred. Or, all the visa documents (diploma and criminal check apostille) MUST BE READY.
LANGUAGE CUBE APGUJEONG FULL-TIME POSITION
1. Location: Language Cube Apgujeong Center in Gangnam, Seoul (5 min walk from line 3 Apgujeong station)
2. Start date: March 16, 2015 (April 1 at the latest. And, 3 day training is required before starting)
3. Contract period: 1 year
4. Salary: 2.4 - 3.0 mil won (base salary + 2 Saturday work + bonus)
5. Working hour
Mon - Fri 7AM - 11AM and 6PM - 10PM (Split shift) + Two Saturdays (10:30AM - 6:30PM)
Mon - Fri 7AM - 4PM + Two Saturdays (10:30AM - 6:30PM)
Or, Mon - Fri 1PM - 10PM + Two Saturdays (10:30AM - 6:30PM)
*Must stay in the center during working hours
*Working shift can be changed while working.
6. Students: Adults (One on one teaching)
7. Vacation: 10 days
8. # of foreign teachers: 6
9. Housing: fully furnished single housing or 500,000won/month as housing allowance provided
10. Airfare is reimbursed up to 1.0 mil won if a teacher is hired outside of Korea. Return ticket is provided when a teacher completes the contract.
11. Benefit: 50% of national pension and medical insurance, severance pay
*HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a recent photo at UNION_LC@NAVER.COM (UNION_LC @ NAVER.COM) with the information below.
1. Nationality, Date of birth
2. Available time for interview: if you are abroad give me your skype id (skype video interview is required.)
3. Visa status if you are in Korea. Or, documents status: You should have Apostilled nationwide criminal background check (6 months valid and must not have any record) and Apostilled copy of degree
If you don't have them, when do you expect to get them?
4. Possible start date
5. Apgujeong full time to specify
6. Reference information if you have teaching experience in Korea (number and contact person's name or reference letters attached)
We are looking for teachers throughout the year for each branch, so you can send your application if you are interested for later openings.