Male EFL Teachers Required for Special Language Training Project in Saudi Arabia
Start Date: ASAP
We are pleased to announce that our most sought-after TEFL client in Saudi Arabia is currently recruiting for male EFL teachers for a special language training project with the Kingdom’s main provider of training and development.
Our client runs a government supported program at language centres in locations across Saudi; it is an ever growing and exciting project to be involved in. The program caters for two groups of students – one preparing for further higher education and the other looking to improve their English for enhanced employment opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to obtain the full residency visa, successful applicants will need to return to their country of origin in order to have their documents attested and authenticated.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
• Native English speaker
• National of the USA (for visa purposes)
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in TESOL, Linguistics, English, Education, Liberal Arts, Foreign Languages, or a related field.)
• Must hold an MA in TESOL or Linguistics
• Must hold a 120 hour TEFL/CELTA certificate (no online qualifications accepted)
• MINIMUM 3 year full-time (20+ hours a week) EFL teaching experience with learners over the age of 18
• Willingness to adapt to a learner-centred program using an experiential, content-based, and needs-based approach
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity, and flexibility
• Demonstrated commitment to students, the profession, and innovative approaches to teaching methods
• Salary ranges from $36,000 - $45,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance provided.
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Full Iqama visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
• Growth opportunities for successful employees
To apply, please follow the link (http://ffi.sh/sy3iL) or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF-155"