At Nampo station in Busan/ March 2nd/Kinder & Elementary teaching
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
Are you ready for E2 visa Documents now?
For US, UK, Australia, New Zeland, Irish, Sourth African
- 1 Apostilled copy of diploma
- 1 Apostilled National Clean Criminal Record Certificate (Must be federal, not state);
For Canadian, should have notarized stamp from Korean consulate.
< Busan - B >
*Vacancy : One position. ( Female prefer)
*Starting Date : March 2nd 2015. ( Orientation is at the end of Feb. )
*Locations : Jungang-dong Jung-gu, Busan ( Nampo sta.)
*Salary : 2.1 M (beginner) 2.2 M won. (Experienced teacher)
*Schedules : 10 am ~ 6:10 pm
*Students : Mainly Kinder (5 ~7 years ) & Elementary (8~13 years)
*No. Native English teacher : 5
*Housing :Furnished single (walking distance from school)
*Benefits :Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), One-way air ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA teachers. Face to face interview. Already in Korea.
* We sent teachers for four years, and those teachers love this school.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to E-mail: email@example.com .
(Please do not use gmail. it occasionally does not come our email.)
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Skype ID: goworldyun