English Instructors/Lecturers, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
English Instructors/Lecturers -
KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM & MINERALS
DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA
EFL/ESL/EAP Instructor/Lecturer Positions
2-year Renewable Direct Hire Contracts
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply for the post of instructor/lecturer on the KFUPM Preparatory English Programme, a foundation course for prospective KFUPM undergraduates. Faculty are contracted for 20 contact hours per week plus 5 hours administrative and tutorial duties.
• Native speaker of English
• Place of Birth: the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
• Graduate of a university in one of these countries.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• See details on KFUPM jobs site
• Opportunities also exist for separately contracted and paid employment on KFUPM evening courses, short courses, and the KFUPM eight-week summer program.
KFUPM campus may be viewed online by clicking the following link to a You Tube Channel which showcases a recent KFUPM student video competition: https://http://www.youtube.com/user/kfupmendowment
Generous faculty leave on full pay includes; Eid Al-Adha (18 September – 25 September, 2015), an inter-semester break (2 weeks in January 2016), a mid-semester break (one week in March, 2016), and a long summer holiday (10-11 weeks beginning in late May 2016).
For further detailed information and to begin the application process, click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Please note: you will need to supply all the required documents prior to initial interview screening.
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved