YBM is searching for a TOEIC Writer in Seoul
YBM is Korea's premier provider of English language content and services -- the largest publisher of English study materials and also the largest language institute in South Korea. (Overview: http://ybm.co.kr/introduce/english/YBMBrochure.swf )
YBM's Editorial Department 1 is seeking an experienced writer for TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication).
Candidates must be native speakers of English and should have a strong knowledge of TOEIC and grammar.
¢º A full-time TOEIC item developer
- Writing and revising items and passages of TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Copy editing and proofreading English test preparation or education materials, and consulting in-house Korean editors
- Must be a native speaker of English
- A bachelor's degree with a major in English, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum of two years of experience as a writer/item developer of English test preparation or education materials
- Extensive knowledge of the conventions of English grammar and usage preferred
- Formal EFL or ESL teaching experience with adult learners preferred
- Residency in Korea, publishing and work experience in Korea highly desirable
Please provide the following documents to Joon-ha Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'TOEIC item developer' in the subject line.
- Cover letter and resume (including salary expectations, contact information, educational/employment history, highlighting your experience in writing English test materials, especially TOEIC, and a recent photo)
- Scanned copies of passport information page and university diploma
- If residing in Korea: scanned copy of Alien Registration Card (front and back), F-series visa holders preferred.
- Applicants for TOEIC item developer may send a complete sample set of TOEIC (Part 2 through Part 7) or at least 50 percent of passages and questions from each part.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved