Kindergarten Opening Positions in Gangnam Seoul
- Job Type: Full-time positions for
- Kindergarten teachers starting in Mid or late February
- Location: Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational institution which offers a garden-based bilingual (Korean and English) program co-developed by a school in Seoul and private Schools in America. Ready to run with nature-friendly curriculum by integrating various subjects and turning gardens and kitchens into the classrooms.
Foreign Teacher for kindergarten
1. Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2. MUST have experiences in teaching kindergarten students
3. Bachelor¡¦s degree - Education related degrees preferred
4. Teaching certificate preferred.
5. Documents ready soon ¡V Diploma & CBC apostilled or notarized.
6. Currently in Korea preferred.
1. Teaching age group: Kindergarten to Elementary
- Ages from 4 to 6 for Kindergarten
- Grades from 1 to 3 for Elementary
2. Many active and hands-on activities
3. Working hours: 9AM ¡V 6PM
- Meals provided
- Housing provided
- National holidays off
- 10 working days of paid vacation
- Health Insurance & Severance Pay
2.1 + @ Mil/month
If you are interested, please send your resume and CV to me at email@example.com.
I am looking forward to hearing from you SOON!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved