Male ESL Instructors Needed for Jan/Feb in Saudi Arabia
We are a hiring organisation for many educational institutions in Saudi Arabia. Our Colleges have secured several staffing contracts in Saudi Arabia and we are currently recruiting ESL Instructors to join us immediately for our clients based in various cities in Saudi Arabia.
Number of Positions: 8
1. Teachers must be English native speakers. (British, Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealand)
2. With basic degree preferably in English, Journalism, Mass Communications, Linguistics or relevant English studies.
3. A candidate with Master’s Degree in English, Linguistics or TESL is an added advantage.
4. Must have CELTA or above.
5. Minimum of 5+ years teaching experience in a post-secondary environment.
- Monthly salary package of up to US$6,800 (SAR 25,000) tax free plus overtime hourly basis, depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Free air conditioned furnished accommodation including basic utilities will be provided and paid for by the company.
- Local transportation from residence to work will be provided by the company.
- Round trip ticket to destination of choice will be provided by the company upon completion of the contract.
- Completion bonus of one or two months salary will be provided by the company.
Interested candidates may send your detailed C.V., with your credentials & experience certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants not meeting the above requirements of qualification and experience need not apply. We regret that due to the volume of replies only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are direct hire representatives for the universities, not an agency, and no fee need be paid nor shall be deducted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved