Faculty Position at Gwangju University
Gwangju University is seeking a cheerful, qualified full-time EFL instructor to a teaching position that is starting on March 1, 2015. We provide private on-campus one-bedroom apartments that are well-furnished with free utilities and good views. You will also be provided with your own office with internet access. We try to provide a working atmosphere that is very cordial and conducive for your own teaching style.
1) Job Description
- Position title: non-tenure track Assistant Professor
- Contract period: March 1, 2015 ~ February 28, 2016 (renewable)
- Master's Degree with at least 2 years of teaching experience at the university level.
- Bachelor's Degree are required to have 4 years of teaching experience at the university level.
3) Working Conditions
- Monthly salary of 2,300,000 won
- 15 teaching hours per week
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Furnished and air-conditioned housing on campus is provided
- 1,000,000 won after renewal of contract
- Participation in The Korea Teachers Pension Corporation.
(Severance pay in accordance with The Korea Teachers Pension Corporation policy)
- Copies of diploma(s)
- Copies of transcripts
- Copies of employment certificates
- Copy of the front page of your passport
- Copy of the alien registration card (if currently employed in Korea)
- Scanned photo
- Apostilled criminal background check and Apostilled copy of diploma will be needed after acceptance later.
5) Contact Information:
All documents should be sent to:
Foreign Language Center, Gwangju University
277 Hyodeok-ro Nam-gu
Gwangju, Korea 503-703
(Korean : ±¤ÁÖ±¤¿ª½Ã ; ³²±¸ È¿´ö·Î 277 ±¤ÁÖ´ëÇÐ±³ ¿Ü±¹¾î±³À°&frac 14;¾ÅÍ)
You can also send your application by e-mail to:
Prof. Cho Woo-hyon
Foreign Faculty Coordinator
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- We deeply apologize in advance for being able to reply to and contact only those candidates who are under final consideration for the position. If there are not properly qualified applicants, there will not be any employment. Thank you.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved