Good Paying ESL Jobs in Saudi Arabia
We are an international manpower recruitment company in Saudi Arabia. We have secured several staffing contracts with different government Universities and Colleges in Saudi Arabia and we are currently recruiting English Language Teachers to join us immediately for our client based in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia.
Number of Positions: 10
1. Teachers must be English native speakers. (British, Canadian, American, Australian, New Zealand, South African and Irish)
2. With basic degree preferably in English, Journalism, Mass Communications, Linguistics or relevant English studies.
3. A candidate with Master’s Degree or PhD's in English or Linguistics is an added advantage.
4. Must have certificate/s in EFL, ESL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.
5.With minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Start Date: January 25th, 2015
Contract period: 4 months (renewable).
- Monthly salary package of US$ 3,200 (SAR 12,000) tax free plus overtime hourly basis.
- Free air conditioned furnished accommodation including basic utilities will be provided by the company.
- Local transportation from residence to work and vice-verse will be provided by the company.
- Round trip ticket will be provided by the company upon completion of the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, customizing, and executing lesson plans using all the available resources.
- Maintaining a conducive academic atmosphere through decency, professionalism and compatible management in the class.
- Facilitating curriculum design committee and Course Coordinators in revisiting the curriculum periodically.
- Preparation and following up on homework assignments keeping in mind the work load of the student from other courses.
- Maintaining a regular communication channel with Course Coordinators and other course team members to update, comment, and inform about the delivery and progress of the course.
- Participating actively in the task assigned to ELC committees by the Directors.
- Contributing quizzes, tests, exams, supplementary exercises to the test/exercise bank established by the Coordinators.
- Performing administrative duties such as proctoring and any other duties assigned by the Course Coordinators and Directors.
- Maintaining all kinds of discipline in accordance with ELC guidelines.
Interested candidates can send your detailed C.V. having recent photo, with your credentials & experience certificates and passport copy to:
HR Project Coordinator,
P.O. Box 32131,
Al Khobar Mall,
Al Khobar 31952.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ph. Landline: 00966-138877207-442
Email ID: email@example.com
Applicants not meeting the above requirements of qualification and experience need not apply. Indicate clearly the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated, no other correspondence will be entertained.