LAST-MINUTE WINTER CAMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE in Seoul
(VERY) LAST-MINUTE WINTER CAMP 2015 OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITH CAMP KOREA, KOREA'S FIRST & STILL THE BEST ENGLISH CAMP COMPANY FOR NATIVE-SPEAKING ESL TEACHERS.
Camp Positions On Offer
We have very limited last-minute camp positions available this winter with a reporting date in under 2 weeks’ time. Position specifics as follows:
- Camp Name || Daewon International Middle School (DWIMS) Commute Camp.
- Location || DWIMS, Junggok-dong, Gwangin-gu, Seoul.
- Dates || December 30, 2014, through January 24, 2015 (26 days).
- Teacher Reporting Date || Monday December 29, 2014.
- Schedule || Monday to Saturday. Maximum 6 hours classroom time per day.
- Days Off || January 1st, 4th, 11th & 18th.
- Camp Format || Commute format. See here for more http://ck.co.kr/teacher/camps/commute.asp
- Salary || KRW3,000,000
Provided/Included for the duration of the contract period:
- Two days of pre-camp staff orientation sessions (December 30 & 31, 2014)
- Camp Goodies (sweatshirt/hoodie, welcome & farewell dinner etc.)
- Accommodation (if needed), meals & meal allowance.
- Medical insurance.
- The above salary figure is a pre-tax figure. Minimal tax obligations will be explained in detail to all applicable applicants.
Given the last-minute nature of these openings, we are interested in hearing from F-class visa holders already in Korea. We’re also interested in hearing from E & D class visa holders with the appropriate permission from their present visa sponsor.
Note: We welcome expressions of interest from eligible overseas visa holders but do not provide airfare assistance to & from Korea.
If you are interested and, more importantly, eligible please send us an e-mail (HR@CK.co.kr) expressing your desire to join us. In the email tell us
1. Your name, date of birth & nationality.
2. Your present location (country & city/town).
3. What Korean visa class you presently hold (F, E or D).
3.1 If F class, when does your visa expire?
3.2 If E or D class, do you, or can you get the required permission to endorse your visa?
We will acknowledge all expressions of interest & communicate further with suitable candidates.
Note: Please ONLY contact use if 1) you satisfy the above visa requirement, & 2) you're keen to move fast to secure this position. Also, please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail (CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification etc.).
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience and we hope to see you at camp soon.
The Camp Korea Team