English Teacher Needed in Jin-young, Kim-hae City
You&i Jin-young English school is looking for a foreign teacher starting from the end of October.
We are in a peaceful and quiet town.
Jin-young is located in a small town but it has a good transportation system that you can go to the big cities easily.
- Five-day work week (Monday through Friday)
- Start teaching at 2 pm and the last class ends at 9 pm.
(All teachers need to be at school at 1 for preparing the lessons)
- Class size: max.8
- Students age ranges from elementary school to middle school
- Contract term: one year, renewable with raise
- Curriculum: Set curriculum provided
- Classroom setup: all teaching materials provided
- Overtime teaching is available at 20,000 won per hour
Monthly Salary with housing:
2.1~2.2 million won per month (depends on what country the teacher comes from)Fully-furnished apartment (3 minutes walking to school)
- E-2 visa
- Airfare: round-ticket
- Medical insurance 50/50
- National Pension 50/50
- Severance Pay (equivalent to monthly salary) upon completion of a one-year contract
- Paid 10 days vacation in addition to all national holidays
Arrival Date: Oct. 25, 2014
Starting Date : Nov, 3, 2014
Native English speaker
English / Education degree preferred, but not necessary
Teaching experience preferred, but not necessary
Enthusiasm for teaching and working with children (A Prerequisite)
* Resume with telephone number and a good time to call Skype
* Copy of university diploma
* University transcript
* Copy of passport
* Recent photo
* Criminal Background Check
Thank you very much for your kind consideration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
You&i Jin-young English School
4th Fl., Sung-bin Bldg.,
1626-2, Jin-young Eup,
Kim-hae city, South Korea
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved