Teaching Positions in Yeonsu
Foreign Language Open Center of Yeonsu Gu office(Education support Department) is open for the position to lead our English program successfully for creative and competent native English teachers recruited as follows.
* Basic Information
- Organization : Foreign Language Open Center, Yeonsu Gu office
- Position Open for : Native English Speaker Teacher (Part-Time)
- Students Profile : Kindergarten(5-7years), Grade K1- K6, Adults
- Employment Period : 2015. Jan ~ December
- Working Hour : 14:00 ~ 18:00
(4 hours per day / 3days or 5days per week)
- The Period of Applying : ~ 2045. 12. 19(Fri)
- How to apply :
- Visit to Yeonsu Language Open Center(Songdo2dong Community Service Center)
- Send by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Number of open positions : 4
- Payment : £Ü50,000/per hour; and for hours after the first hour,
£Ü30,000/per hour *before-tax
¡Ø Please find the application packet from the website or Request it by e-mail
* Candidate Requirement
- Be a citizen from following countries where the primary language is English
- Be a proper visa holder and meet the criteria of eligibility for the
following visa types set forth by the Korean Immigration Authority.
(E2, F2, F4, F5, F6)
- Be fluent and proficient in the English language grammar and structure and
be able to communication fluently with clear and distinct pronunciation.
- Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean culture and living.
- Have a bachelors or higher degree at an accredited college or university.
- Have a positive and optimistic mind with righteous ethics.
- Offer preference to those individuals with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA, have degrees in
English language education, or hold teacher's license/certificate.
- Offer preference to those individuals with educational teaching experiences
(after-school programs, play groups, English kindergartens, etc.)
* Contact Info
For further information or any questions, please contact us at
(email@example.com) or(¢Ï 032-749-6589~90)