· Develops tests and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training.
· Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
· Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
· May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs. Responsible for development of e-learning programs.
Personnel provided will report operationally to theAviation Australia Riyadh College of Excellence
Head of Foundation Year Studies and will be accountable to the College Dean. All Personnel will comply with and abide by all AARCOE Policies and Procedures.
AARCOE shall be responsible for the supervision and management of all Personnel provided, including the selection, dismissal and removal of Instructional staff provided.
· Must be native English speaker from one of these native countries (United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia, Canada, South Africa)
• Bachelor’s degree in English/Linguistics/TESOL and 3 years of experience teaching ESL to adults
full time or any Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience teaching ESL to adults full time.
• TEFL/TESL Certification such as CELTA or equivalent (120 in class hours + 6 hr practicum
minimum & from an accredited institution)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved