Teachers Needed in Goyang City (in the out skirts of Seoul)
Goyang Foreign Language High School located in the out skirts of Seoul, Korea, is a private Christian school attracting highly qualified and motivated students. Goyang city, the hometown of the school, offers a comfortable environment where people enjoy both rural and urban lives. We are looking for a NATIVE English conversation teacher with the following conditions.
- Subject: English Conversation
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 9:00am~ 5pm (optional enrichment classes after 5pm), 7:30pm~9:30pm for Wednesday's dorm class.
- Assigned regular classes: 20 hours per week
- Assigned students: 10th or 11th graders, about 15 students per one class
- Required to evaluate the students through written examination and performance tests.
- Work alongside English native teachers in the school's International Dept.
2. Contract Period
From March to December, 2015 (renewable)
- a native English speaker
- a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- A TESOL degree/ TEFL certification is preferred
- Teaching experience in TOEFL or TEPS is preferred
- Monthly salary of more than 2.2 million won for only regular classes
- Extra salary for after-school classes, dorm conversation classes, and proctor of international exams
- Studio apt. or housing allowance can be provided
- Incentive will be paid when your contract is renewed for 2016
- Four basic Korean insurances (health, employment, casualty, national pension) will be contributed to.
Instructor & Foreign Teacher's Coordinator in Goyang Foreign Language High School, Yeon Jung Jin, Sylvia
Office Phone Number: 031-969-9072(ext.505~6) FAX: 031-969-9071
Please send your resume (attached with your photo) to Yeon Jung Jin, Sylvia.
You will surely enjoy teaching very bright students.
School Homepage http://gyfl.hs.kr
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved