Now recruiting teachers for multiple positions in Saudi Arabia
Midwest Education Group (based out of Chicago) is now recruiting teachers for multiple positions throughout China and in Saudi Arabia.
Hello, my name is James and I am an Account Manager with the Midwest Education Group (Chicago Based). We are currently hiring for ESL teaching positions with our respected partners in China and Saudi Arabia. We work closely with several companies in China that can place you into schools throughout China. You never pay us or anyone else a fee. We are paid directly by the schools.There are hundreds of positions available and China is expected to need upwards of 100,000 instructor by 2015.I am not just a recruiter, but an experienced teacher that also offers advice along the way.
Locations: Qingdao Hu Zhou, Hangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Fujian, and more
Position description: Teaching conversation English to primary school children, secondary school child and post-secondary education.Science and Math teachers are also welcome to apply.
1. BA plus TEFL/TESOL for the majority of positions, but some positions are also available for those without a university degree.
2. Native or near fluent English Speaker. Citizens of US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand preferred, but other nationalities may be accepted.
3. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA certificate (Inquire about MEG's TESOL course. It may be possible to arrange guaranteed placement)
4. Age limit: 19-60 years old
Salary and Benefits
$800 to $1800 / month depending on position, your experience and credentials. Those with a degree in education or master's can be placed into the highest paying positions. Ability to work with children is a plus.
contract completion bonus, free housing, reasonable working schedule.
Positions start immediately and are available year round.
Please send your resume, recent photograph, any location preferences to:
Public School Jobs in Beijing!GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS
Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) is recruiting 15 teachers to teach English in
public elementary and secondary schools in Beijing, China. This is a fulltime position and provides
teachers with a unique opportunity not only to work in the public school setting but also to help
train Chinese teachers in teaching methodology.
1) Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week, however 1 class hour is actually a 45 minute
period. Your lessons are supposed to supplement the curriculum already in place, but you do
have considerable leeway to add your own materials.
2) Attend a weekly teacher’s seminar to promote an exchange of ideas and approaches
between yourself and the Chinese English teachers. Once a month, you’ll be asked to lead
3) Offer your own thoughts about the development of the curriculum in a collaborative working
1) 15,000 RMB salary per month before tax.
2) Provide a furnished one-bedroom apartment with all of the amenities and internet access.
We deal with the landlord so you only need to pay utilities, telephone and internet fees. And
we will make sure that the apartment is nearby your assigned school.
3) 10,000 RMB airfare allowance paid in two installments over the course of one academic
year. In case you are already in China, we will provide you the whole amount in two separate
4) Medical Insurance provided.
5) Free use of all recreational facilities at BUCT and your assigned school.
6) Free lunches at the school.
7) If you need to learn Chinese language, we will help you to find a personal tutor.
8) Provide working Visa (Z visa), Residence permit, Foreign Expert Certificate.
9) Free pick up service from the Beijing Capital Airport or the train station depending on where
you are arriving from. Provide orientation and ongoing support from the university and your
assigned school throughout the year.
1) Native English speaker from the UK, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc..
2) Bachelor Degree or above with a TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
3) Priority will be given to those applicants with a Teacher License.
4) At least 2 years of teaching experience.
5) Able to provide a Criminal Background Check.
6) Good health status.
7) 25 to 60 years old.
8) Enthusiastic, responsible and dedicated, possessing good classroom management skills and
an ability to work well with students and your colleagues.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
To apply for this job, please send the following documents to
1. Scan copy of
2. Scan copy of
3. CV (including education and working
4. Scan copy of Criminal Background Check
5. Scan copy of Teacher Certificate
6. Scan copy of Certificate of TESOL or TEFL or equivalent certificate
ESL TEACHING POSITIONS IN SAUDI ARABIA!$60,00 VALUE!
Position Title: English Language Instructor
Location: National Industrial Training Institute,
Al Hasa/ Abqaiq, Eastern Region, KSA
Contract Length: One year renewable
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Curriculum Used: General English
Classroom Materials: Smart boards, computers, books, charts, etc
Type of Visa: Work visa. You will receive a residency card (Iqama).
• Native English language speaker
• 4 years ESL teaching experience
One of the below qualification:
• BA in English/Literature/Linguistics/Education + TESOL or TEFL(120hrs), or CELTA /DELTA certificate
• MA in English
• MA in Education – Note: If not specializing in English/Linguistics/Literature,
then TESOL or TEFL (120 hrs), or CELTA/DELTA certificate
Accommodation: Furnished apartment which is a walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, and the cornice.
Transportation: Provided to and from work
Airfare: Round trip airfare provided
Medical Insurance: Provided in compliance to the law applicable in the
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Vacation: Annual paid vacation of (30) calendar days
If interested, please send resume,photo, cover letter and copy of passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get more information about teaching English abroad on my personal site at http://www.jimmyesl.com