Teach 3pm to 7:30pm only + full pay & benefits near Jeongja Station (September)
Bundang PSA/LIA is located in a affluent greenery neighborhood but still filled with the urban amenities. Jeongja is very well known for their Café Street and numerous other western restaurants.
As well, Bundang PSA/LIA is very close to the busiest region of Seoul, Gangnam Station. Just hop on the ShinBundang Line and get to Gangnam Station in just 16 minutes. The school is just a minute walking distance from Jeongja Station exit 5.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching elementary level students. Teachers will be provided with a fully developed, American curriculum with classroom sizes of 10-15 students.
Why work at Bundang PSA/LIA?
1. Short-Hours: Teach from 3:00pm to 7:30pm in the regular months!
2. Prime Location: Westernized Jeongja neighborhood only 16 minutes away from Gangnam Stn.
3. Teach elementary: Focus on teaching studious elementary students
4. Full benefits including severance, medical insurance and pension guaranteed and provided.
Start Date: October 1st 2014
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Bundang PSA/LIA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 with housing or 2.6 to 2.8 without housing
Housing: Rent free single studio within walking distance or Housing subsidy of (400,000 KRW)
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: Bundang PSA/LIA - 1 minute walk from Jeongja Station exit 5
Work Hours: Arrive at 12:30pm; start teaching from 3:00p.m. and finish around 7:30p.m.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Ideally applicants must have teaching experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect:Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.