Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Teacher trainers (Teaching Methodology Maths & Science)
Male & Female Teachers.
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC) at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit qualified and trained English language teachers to teach at all levels in KSU (Riyadh).
• Preparing and running short courses on all aspects of G&T teaching - materials provided.
• Advising and inspiring teachers.
• Performing general administrative functions.
• Four-day working week.
• Working in three cities: Riyadh, Jeddah then Dammam.
• Tax-free competitive salary (from $3000- $4000 monthly, depending on experience and qualifications).
• Round-flight tickets to/from country of origin.
• Transport provided to each city.
• Furnished accommodation in each location (5* hotels stay).
• Vacation from 12 - 23 January 2015 included.
• Four days work week only (others benefits included ).
• Native English speaking trainer with a Bachelor and Master Degree or higher (PGCSE or equivalent, , PhD is preferable) from a recognized University ( UK / USA / Canada ).
• The degree should be related to teaching mathematics or science.
• Experience of teaching Gifted and Talented students.
• Experience of training teachers.
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience teaching in academic environment.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region.
• PGCE preferred.
Required Start Date: Sunday, 30 November 2014
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved