English Language Lecturers to work in Oman
Location: Ibri , Nizwa
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre requires Native English Language Speakers to teach at the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences in Ibri, Nizwa areas of the Sultanate of Oman.
Successful applicants will commence duties immediately (within 2 weeks time)
1. Bachelor Degree, with a TESOL or TEFL certificate and with a minimum of 3 years experience, or
2. Master Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 2 years experience, or
We will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa.
Working hours will be from 8:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M., Saturday to Wednesday. Thursday & Friday are non-working days. The teaching period will be 20 hours per week.
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. up to 935 Omani Riyal, for Bachelor Degree Holders
b. up to 1000 Omani Riyal, for Master Degree Holders
2. The Centre will cover Water/Electricity charges up to 30.000 Omani Riyals monthly.
3. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation. (List of furniture items will be sent to the candidates at later stage depending on the marital status and the number of children).
4. 9 months contract, renewable upon mutual agreement.
5. 60 days annual leave per completed year of service. The leave payment will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service (5 days per each completed month of service).
6. Medical insurance for employee, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years.
7. Workplace accident insurance for employee (Riyal Omani 5000 compensation in case of death or total disability due to work)
8. One-way economy tickets for staff, spouse and two children below the age of 18 years to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75% value cash payment of Economy return tickets for staff, spouse and two children in case of renewal of contract.
9. One month basic salary gratuity payment per year, provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service.
10. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee, spouse and two children below 18 years old.
Email - email@example.com