Female English Language Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC) at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit qualified and trained English language teachers for KSU (Riyadh).
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) for database management.
Renumera tion Package:
• Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
Essen tial Requirements:
• This job is for female applicants only.
• Native speaker of English from the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada.
• Age over 27.
• Minimum BA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience.
• No online certification.
• 120 hours in-class ESL certification (or relevant degree).
• 3 year ESL teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, private tutoring or volunteer work do not count).
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus.
• Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued.
Email - email@example.com