Pohang/March/double apt/MWF 3~10pm. Tues&Thur 3~7pm (Pohang/Pohang Univ)
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
Once you have interview with school. you will know what is school like. then you can choose best fit with U. :)
If you can't find your preference on our ad. please let me know what is your preference of salary, location,starting date and working hour.. etc.. new semester will start on March and new openings. so there are more and more positions will come out. we can find a suitable position for U.
< Pohang >
*Vacancy : One position. < Gender does not matter >
*Starting Date : March 2nd 2015. ( Orientation is in the middle of Feb. )
*Locations : Seonggok-ri, Heunghae-eup Buk-gu, Pohang (Pohang Univ.)
*Salary : 2.1~2.2 M (beginner) 2.3 M won. (Experienced teacher)
*Schedules : MWF 3pm~10pm. Tues& Thur 3pm~7pm
*Students : Elementary & Middle school
*No. Native English teacher : 1
*Housing :Furnished double apartment ( no roommate.)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), National pension (50/50), Round air ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US teachers. Gender does not matter.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Skype ID: goworldyun