Native Instructors required in Jubail University College Saudi Arabia
Jubail University College, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced male and female candidates to apply for multiple positions of English Language Assistant Professor, Lecturer and Instructor starting in the coming spring/fall semester.
1. At least 2 years of full time, formal English teaching experience at upper secondary or tertiary level (for instructors) and university level (for Lecturer and Assistant Professor).
2. Qualifications & Requirements (instructors):
• A BA degree in English or Linguistics or TESOL, OR
• A bachelor degree in any discipline from an Anglophonic university PLUS a CELTA/Trinity TESOL certificate.
• Be a native English speaker.
3. Qualifications & Requirements (Assistant Professor and Lecturer; only for the female branch):
• PhD/MA in English Literature/Linguistics/TESOL/Translation (English-Arabic).
• Overseas ESL teaching experience, especially in the Middle East.
• DELTA/Trinity/TESOL/TEFL LTCL Diploma.
• At least two years teaching experience, preferably in Gulf countries.
• Married teaching couples are especially welcome.
4. Professional experience in curriculum development.
5. Applicants with administrative and leadership experience in an academic setting would be preferred.
Preference would be given to PhD holders, only applicant with relevant teaching experience will be considered.
JUC is located in coastal Jubail Industrial City, the heart of the prosperous Eastern province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. English is the medium of instruction at the university.
The offer of employment for the teaching staff JUC includes the following:-
The JUC applicant will have an ATTRACTIVE tax-free salary (up to US$ 4,000)..
Free single or Family status furnished housing
60 days paid annual vacation, in addition there are 2 short period vacations at Eid-Al-Fitr, at Ed Al-Adh`ha.
Working hours at JUC are 40 hours from Sunday to Thursday.
Annual round-trip air tickets will be provided once a year for the employee, his wife, and up to two children.
The employee and members of his family will be provided with free health care at the Royal Commission health care facilities.
Education of Children
Two of the employee`s children, under the age of 18, will be provided free education in the schools specified by the Royal Commission.
Settling-in (Start-of Service) Gratuity
Upon appointment the employee will be paid the following allowances:
1. A Family status employee shall receive the following: half month`s salary upon successful completion of the three month probationary period, and the other half upon the arrival of his dependents. The allowance would cover the work visa extraction cost.
2. A Family status employee shall be paid SR 1000, as follows: SR 450 upon successful completion of the three month probationary period. SR 550 when authorized dependents arrive on site.
When renewing the contract the faculty may get an annual increase in the monthly base salary based on his performance in the previous year of service.
The employee will be paid an amount equal to half a month`s salary for each first five years of employment; and one month`s salary for each subsequent year.
Please visit the recruitment website http://rccis.bayt.com/en/home/. Submit your complete application to: email@example.com