ESL Lecturer of ESL Program at SUNY Korea
SUNY Korea, located in Incheon Free Economic Zone (IFEZ), Korea, is the first Korean campus managed by a US University offering US degree programs and the first global university in IFEZ. SUNY Korea is committed to providing high quality research-oriented education while providing the full American university experience in Korea. The curriculum at SUNY Korea consists of selected degree programs of Stony Brook. The design and delivery of each program agrees with the degree program as delivered in the US. The degree is granted from Stony Brook University. SUNY Korea is seeking a qualified ESL instructor who will contribute to our high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) education.
ESL Lecturer of ESL Program
- Teach a variety of credit and noncredit ESL classes
- Four or five sections per semester: a total of 12 or 15 hours per week plus office hours
- Additional responsibilities include counseling students; providing service to the ESL program of SUNY Korea; and other assignments as designated by the Director.
- Starting Date: March 2, 2015
Native English speaker from the USA , Australia, Canada, Ireland, N.Z, U.K, or South Africa
Preferred candidates will have an earned master’s degree from an accredited university in TESOL with a minimum of two years successful ESL/EFL teaching experiences, preferably at the college level.
One year contract starting around the beginning of March and renewable with satisfactory performance
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A cover letter
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees (scanned image file)
- Certificate of employment confirming teaching and other related experiences (scanned file)
- Other teaching certificate (scanned, if applicable)
- The title page of passport (scanned)
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, or simply would like further information, please contact Dr. Hyunju Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or Haena Kim at email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved