Take Your Pick! Come Explore ESL Instructor, Primary/Secondary Positions- $$
Take Your Pick! Come Explore ESL Instructor, Primary/Secondary Positions- Up to $46K USD, Tax Free, Free Housing
Your journey Starts Here---> Skyline Global Solutions has multiple opportunities with an International School campus in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The school offers many wonderful educational opportunities for Saudi, Middle East and International students. The school consists of a Boys and Girls Division housed in beautiful new facilities that create a positive learning environment for all students and staff. These positions are for Primary/Secondary school teachers.
Whether you are looking for something immediate, in the next month or for the future... Skyline will take you there!
Position Titles: ESL Instructors, Primary/Secondary Teachers
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Dammam, Khobar, Qasim, Riyadh, Shaqra, Tabuk) For certain openings candidates must be flexible with the location of placement in Saudi Arabia, as placement is based on business availability.
Type: University/Institute/International Schools
Gender: Male & Female
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Availability: Now through November 2014
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- Bachelors' Degree in an ESL/English related field
- Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate/State teaching certificate.
- Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship US, UK, Canada(see notes), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland. Canadian candidates must have ESL in classroom teaching experience plus CELTA/TEFL, if not must have an English related degree. Education and English related degrees are accepted with minimal experience.
- 1-2 years of Teaching Experience
- Hardworking, Dynamic and Computer Literate
- Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
- Male or female candidates
Teacher should hold one of the following:
• Elementary Education Degree, Early Childhood
• Middle School/High School should hold a degree in their subject field.
• If you don't have the degrees mentioned but have a valid teaching credential, that will work as well in replacement of a degree.
Experience teaching in a self -contained classroom (Reading, Math, Science, and Social Studies) is extremely important.
• Counselor should have a Counseling degree.
Additionally, we are seeking Professionals who are:
• Enthusiastic and provide creative approaches to teaching
• Life-long Learners
• Practitioners of Differentiated Instruction
• Promoters of ESL in the Mainstream
• Committed to sponsoring extracurricular and after school activities
• Respectful of the laws and customs of Saudi Arabia
Are you ready? Start your journey now… with Skyline. You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia. Secure your position and apply now.
To apply: (Qualified Candidates Only) Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/findjobs.php
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to email@example.com
Skyline Global Solutions is your GPS for positions in Saudi Arabia. Look for our NEW website launch, where you will have access to many new resources and capabilities including creating your own Sky Account.
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
... Another position brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions… Your Journey Starts Here!