Chung Dahm Learning Teaching Positions in Central Seoul
We are a branch of Chung Dahm Learning, a publicly-traded company and leader of English education in Korea. The company has over 100 locations, 40,000 students, and over 1,000 trained instructors throughout Korea. We offer free training and a pre-developed curriculum. Our branch in Central Seoul is experiencing excellent growth and we are looking to hire teachers to start in December, 2013 and Janunary, 2014
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 4pm-10pm. Saturday: 10am-1pm. Instructors do not work every shift (see below).
- Minimum of 102 hours/month (average of 125 hours, maximum of 148 hours )
- Working days: Monday to Saturday. Per the teaching schedule, teachers may have 4~6 working days in a 3 month term.
- Students: Grades 3-10
- Hourly Contract: 26,000- 29,000 KRW per hour
- The "key money" deposit for a single furnished apartment is provided and will be near the academy. Instructor will be responsible for rent and utilities.
- Round-trip airfare paid, up to 1,400,000 KRW
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-2 or F-4 visas
- Monthly salary paid on time and in full
- Benefits of working hourly: the earning potential is higher than salaried positions, even taking into account paying for rent and utilities. You will earn 2.8 million – 3.5 million won per month and you will be paid for any extra work you put in.
- Prior to teaching, you will be required to complete the 1 week CDL Instructor Training Program.
- Contract length: 1 year
The following documents are required for teaching visa purposes:
-B.A or B.S. original degree or graduate degree, and Apostilled degree
-Valid passport copy
-2 passport size photos
-Criminal record check by your provincial police and certified by your State Government or Korean Consulate in your country.
- Telephone: 82-2-927-0901 (After 2PM local time)
- Fax: 82-2-927-0905
- Address : Chungdahm Institute 4F Dongdo building 63 Donsomun Dong 3Ga Seongbuk Gu Seoul. Korea 136-033
- Location: Central Seoul
- Number of instructors: 14 foreign instructors currently work at our location.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL Seongbuk Manager: Ms.Han