Eastern SEOUL, Gangdong (near Jamsil): up to 2.4, all benefits covered + pre-paid AIR (November)
Apply directly to the YBM ECC Head Office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract upheld by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM ECC. Established in 1961, YBM has been the frontrunner in the EFL/ESL industry of South Korea and has generating revenues of 420 million USD per year in the past.
Throughout the decades in operation, YBM has hired more than a thousand of teachers for our programs. By guaranteeing contracts reliability and job security, YBM has earned the reputation of being a dependable employer.
We understand that for some of you, this will be your first time in Korea. We will guarantee to prepare you for, and provide you with, one of the most memorable experiences that you will carry throughout your lifetime.
And for those of you who have been to Korea before, working with us will only further your passion for teaching and life in Korea.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools November not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Monday to Friday (no Saturday classes)
- 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea
- Avoid wide split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings) from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office
- Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Gangdong ECC (1 minute walk from Godeok Station exit 4) is located in the eastern part of Seoul just south of Han River. There are many parks and sports facilities such as the Dongmyeong Park and the King Onjo stadium near Gangdong ECC and only a few subway stops away from Cheonho Station, which is a very busy area with many restaurants, clubs, bars, and drinking establishments. Also, not too far away is Jamsil Station, where Lotte World the largest indoor amusement park in Asia is located.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.