We have a number of opportunities for ESL Instructors (men and women)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - We have a number of opportunities for ESL Instructors (men and women) for the academic year 2014
These appointments will complement a strong, existing cadre of accomplished, professionally credentialed, experienced ESL staff. Teaching hours, salaries, and other benefits are competitive.
• High proficiency English speakers from the UK, Ireland, USA.
• Minimum BA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority
• No online certification
• 120 hours in-class ESL certification (or relevant degree)
• 2 year ESL teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, private tutoring or volunteer work do not count)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
• Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued
• Women must be over the age of 27
Salary and Benefits
• Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transport package
• 30 days paid annual according to duration of work.
• Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin
• medical insurance
• Varied visa options and support
• Varied performance awards and additional incentives
Send your CV and documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org