4-days/week, W2.4m, Seosan City, starting Jan 13, 2015 - Chungnam Seosan
English Genius Academy in Seosan City (South Chungcheong Province) is looking to hire an exceptional teacher for their middle and high school students.
They are looking for a reliable, experienced teacher with an easy-going and fun-loving personality to fill this position. This academy caters to the top academic students in the area, and thus requires a teacher with an equally outstanding disposition.
W2,400,000 per month
WORKING HOURS :
* 3:30pm – 11:15pm
* These hours include 1hour preparation time and 30minutes for dinner.
* Only 4 days a week – Tue-Fri (weekends and Mondays are completely free!).
* Actual teaching hours total 6h15min per day (25hours per week).
* VACATION includes all national holidays as well as winter and summer vacations.
* Round-trip airfare.
* W2.4m severance paid on completion of the contract.
* School contributes 50% to medical insurance and national pension plan.
* Salary is always paid on time.
* Fully-furnished apartment provided. It is situated in the same building as the school, so no transport costs or commuting necessary. Only the 3 native teachers live in the building – no noisy neighbours and a free, open roof for your enjoyment.
* Free internet in your apartment.
* Bicycles are provided by the school for teachers to use during their contract period. No other transport is thus needed as Seosan is not a very large city.
* Classes have a maximum of 8 students in each, and are only 40min per class.
* Students are exceptionally well-behaved and eager to improve their English.
* The teacher has his/her own classroom, and a relatively free syllabus.
* You need to be professional and positive, with real teaching experience.
* You need to live a healthy lifestyle, be both mentally and physically strong and have the willingness to be a good role model for your students.
* You need to be creative in your lesson planning and teaching style. Students should enjoy your classes, while still being challenged and encouraged to improve their English in a studious environment.
* The academy is preferably looking to hire a female teacher.
* You would need to be in Korea and ready to begin training from the second week of January.
All interested applicants need to prepare the following:
* A brief resume, including previous work experience and references.
* A full description of yourself, your lifestyle and your teaching priorities (about 1 page).
* At least two recent photographs (they don’t need to be formal).
* Information regarding which visa documents you have already prepared, and which still need to be organized (police clearance, apostled copies etc).
* Any further questions about the academy, the job description or Seosan City are welcome.
Please send these documents to this email address: