Male English Language Teachers - Saudi Arabia - Abha - KKU
Immediate Hiring - Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC) at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit qualified and trained English language teachers to teach at all levels in King Khalid University (Abha).
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for database management.
• Tax-free competitive salary(commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• This job is for male applicants only.
• Citizen of UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa or USA.
• Bachelor degree or higher in any field plus TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute.
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard with clear pronunciation.
• Minimum of two years experience in English language teaching.
• All university certificates must be received through a regular education on campus - online certificates or courses are not considered.
• Bachelor degree or higher in English language teaching or Linguistics or applied Linguistics.
• Previous experience in the Middle East.
To apply for this job, please go to the following link and register: