3 Month Positions Available at Seoul English Village Suyu Camp
Seoul English Village Suyu Campus 3 Months Position
Starting Month: Early November
Location: Seoul English Village Suyu Campus, Seoul, South Korea
Working Hours: Between 9:00 am ~ 6:00 pm or 12:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm. Teachers are responsible for teaching up to SEVEN 45-minute classes between one of the above working hours. Teachers will work any five days within a work week.
Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.2 million won per month (depending on teaching experiences in Korea and qualifications).
Single accommodation - A single studio is provided for each teacher. Couples are provided with double accommodation (If available).
Meals - Breakfast, lunch, dinner will be provided at the campus cafeteria when students are on campus.
Visa application fee - Up to 50,000 won will be reimbursed with the receipts. (For C-4 visa applicants that are currently abroad only)
Flights - Up to 450,000 won will be reimbursed with the receipts. (For C-4 visa applicants that are currently abroad only)
Students: Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle School
Curriculum: All curriculum and teaching materials will be prepared by the camp programming team. Teachers will be given lesson plans to follow and will participate in a camp orientation.
Students at Seoul English Village Suyu Camp (SEV) study English in a simulated environment through role-playing, dialogue conversation and other traditional and non-traditional teaching methods. Classrooms at SEV are customized for the immersion curricula with a simulated police station, medical center, post office, broadcasting studio, hair salon, cooking class and many more. Our regular program students stay at the Village for one week.
1. Hold a valid passport from one of the following native English speaking countries; USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and South Africa.
2. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree in any field
3. Photocopy of diploma that is apostille certified.
4. Recent National criminal background check that is apostille certified. (within 6 months)
5. Must be a native speaker of English.
To see our website visit: http://suyu.sev.go.kr/experience/view.asp and http://suyu.sev.go.kr/eng/village/ceo_eng.asp
We also have our promotional video on YouTube. http://youtu.be/6lGmZCxWd3E
For more information, contact Donny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply send the following to the above email address:
2. Scanned copy of your passport information page
3. Scanned copy of your diploma
4. Teachers who have any previous teaching experience, must provide a reference letter and/or employment verification letter from their previous employer(s).
*Interviews will not be offered to applicants without the required documentation.
***Please put Seoul English Village Suyu Camp 3 months position in the subject line of your email.***