Gifted school in Apgujeong Stn: Near Itaewon & Gangnam(Central Seoul), up to 2.85 + benefits!
Apgujeong GATE is located in one of the most prime regions in South Korea, in Central Seoul within walking distance from Apgujeong Station (Line 3). By living and working in Apgujeong, places like Itaewon, Hongdae, Gangnam, Garosugil, Hangang and other popular areas of Seoul very close by.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is energetic and active with young children. Applicant must be able bring out and increase the students’ creative thinking abilities, through specified subjects/themes.
Why work at Apgujeong GATE?
1. Central Seoul– Close to all prime areas in Seoul such as Itaewon, Hongdae, Gangnam, etc.,
2. Morning Schedule – Blocked working hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
3. Competitive Salaries – Paying up to 2.85 million KRW + benefits
4. Full benefits of severance, medical insurance and pension guaranteed and provided.
Position: Full-time Creativity Teacher Position
Salary: 2.3 to 2.4 with housing or 2.75 to 2.85 without housing
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy (450,000 KRW)
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, pre-paid inbound air-ticket
Work Place: Apgujeong GATE, 7 minute walking distance from Apgujeong Station
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
Start Date: Must be able to come in for some orientation and training before first day of teaching on November 30th
Nearest Subway Station: Apgujeong Station, Line 3
Nearby Attractions: Sinsadong Garosugil, Apgujeong Rodeo Street, Dosan Park, Itaewon
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible to obtain a working visa in South Korea
2. Should have one full year of relevant teaching experience at a school in Korea
3. *E2, F4, D10 visas may apply: F4 applicants must have proper documents (Apostilled criminal background check and Apostilled Bachelor’s degree)
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest in South Korea and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.