Full Time ESL Adult Teachers Needed in Ho Chi Minh City
Experience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern.
Apollo 360 is currently looking for innovative, professional and dedicated teachers of Adults and corporate classes to join our Ho Chi Minh City team. September start date available.
We have 20 years’ of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate 12 training centres nationwide. Apollo 360 is a unique blended learning programme to help adult students improve their English skills through Prep-Stage 360°, Practice and Skills Classes. Students also enjoy the added value of Connect Clubs for networking and socializing, or get advice for their future career with Career Boost and their own personal Study Manager.
At Apollo you can expect:
• A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
• A wide range of resources and modern facilities
• A variety of courses
• Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
• Opportunities for career development
• The effective running of classes and full participation in the life of the school
• Administrative and extra-curricular tasks when called for
• A professional demeanour when representing Apollo
• Active support for the overall operation of your Centre and the national activities of the EFL department
Average teaching hours: 18-25 hours per week on average. Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible. Teachers are usually given two consecutive days off.
Essential requirements for all teaching positions:
• A relevant first degree
• Cambridge CELTA/Trinity Certificate or equivalent teaching qualification
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Confidence using new technologies in teaching and/or the willingness and motivation to learn and apply these new skills in the classroom.
• Flexibility and cultural awareness
• Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country
• Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
• 6 months’ validity on passport
• Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonus
• Overtime payment
• Work permit costs covered by Apollo
• Fully paid leave: up to 15 days of annual leave and up to 11 days of public holidays – (applying to one year contracts)
• Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher
Please visit our website for information about teaching at Apollo, teaching and living in Vietnam: http://www.apollo.edu.vn http://www.teachatapollo.com
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Recruitment at email@example.com . Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved