English Teacher Needed in Al Hasa
Our client is seeking experienced individuals for the role of English Teacher in Al Hasa. Reporting to the Senior Teacher, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the English curriculum to national students who need a solid foundation in English which will allow them to enter employment with one of our client's partners. You will work in a technologically-advanced environment as part of an international team of faculty members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Linguistics, Literature, Education, TEFL, TESOL, or Humanities.
- A recognized teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or DELTA. The teaching certificate must be a minimum of 120 hours and must include a lesson observation.
- At least two (2) years post qualification English teaching experience.
- Experience of delivering ESP, preferably in the Middle East region.
- Experience of working within a Virtual Learning Environment.
- Knowledge of the educational systems, landscape and aspirations of Saudi Arabia.
- Experience of using educational technologies.
- The ability to respond positively to change and to be effective in changing situations.
- Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Capable of working independently in projects at an early stage of development.
- Enthusiasm and be a performance-driven team player.
- Salary 14,400 SAR per month (approximately $42,000 USD per year)
- Free single occupancy staff accommodation provided (including all bills)
- Medical insurance provided
- Contract is one year renewable
- Annual return air tickets for candidates based overseas
- Visa assistance
Please apply with a CV, copies of certificates, contact details of two references and a covering letter highlighting why you believe you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved