JEJU-do ISLAND: World-class tourist attraction, MOST competitive compensation
JEJU-do ISLAND: World-class tourist attraction, MOST competitive compensation package on Jeju-do 2.3 to 2.5 with full benefits late Sept to late Oct 2015
YBM Jeju-ISP offering the most competitive benefit package for instructors who want to work on Jeju Island offers the best of both with prime location on Jeju-do and still the unique island lifestyle well known to all who have lived or visite Jeju-do Korea’s most popular travel destination.
The school is located in Nohyeong District, which is recognized as the Gangnam of Jeju City. Many affluent residences and commercial buildings are in this region and instructors will have access to variety of amenities such as E-mart, savory restaurants, movie theaters, bars, fitness centers and much more.
Did you know Seoul to Jeju is the busiest passenger air-route in the world? More than 10 million passengers travel to Jeju Island and the numbers are increasing every year. Jeju Island has also been selected as one of UNESCO’s world heritage site with beautiful world-class attractions such as white-sand beaches, beautiful waterfalls and a dormant volcano -- South Korea's highest mountain -- at the center of the island.
Why choose YBM?
1. Reliability: YBM is a multi-million dollars corporation guaranteeing contract reliability.
2. Full-Benefits: YBM complies with the medical insurance, pension, severance pay and a pre-paid air ticket
3. Accessibility: YBM schools are located close to public transportation for easy commutes!
4. We are not recruiters! Receive specific information regarding employment before signing any contracts.
Start Date: late September to late October 2015 start (Depending on mutual agreement)
Contact Duration: 12 month full time position with full benefits
Work Place: Jeju ISP - Nohyeong-dong, Jeju-City, South Korea.
Salary: 2.3 to 2.5 million KRW per month + severance pay
Housing: Employee’s choice between a Single studio or housing subsidy up to 450,000 KRW
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay (extra one month’s salary at the end of the contract) + pre-paid air ticket
Work Schedule: Five day work week with 10:00 am first class to 6:00 pm last class (two days off per week)
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English Speaker with E2/D10 visa status or documents for new E2 visa sponsorship
2. Teaching or working experience with children
3. Have the documents for the E2 sponsorship or current possess E2/D10 visa
4. All applicants must have these documents for visa sponsorship or for registration at the education office. (Criminal background Check & Diploma with Apostille)
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover-mail, resume and a recent photo and visa documents that they have available. And indicate your document status. Applicants who have an E2/D10 visa just need email over
Their ARC card front and back.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved