Teaching job in Hanoi
EIV is a personnel supplier in support of private individuals, groups, and companies in Vietnam. For our needs, we are seeking parttime enthusiastic, dedicated teachers with authentic English pronunciation. EIV has signed the long-term contract with more than 40 public schools in providing and managing the teacher resources; and over 100 large and small contracts for the companies and in-house classes at Hanoi. We always welcome and help the teachers enthusiastically to co-operate and work each other the long time.
NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREAT TEACHERS!!
Daytime job in private school
- Location: Hanoi
- Age of students: primary, secondary and high school students
- Schedule: Monday- Friday, Morning from 8am-11am, 2pm- 4h45pm.
- Starting time: August, 2015
- Length of course: at least 1 year contract. This is a stable job so can be 2,3 years if ok.
- Class size: 20-25 students/each class
- Well speaking and supportive teaching assistant
- Provide materials, books, CD, and training class before teaching
- Rate: 20$/h (after tax)
Very good teaching environment and great supports.
- BA, Teaching certificate
- Experienced with secondary and high school students
-Sponsor Work Permit and Resident Card in Viet Nam (with the Resident Card will like the Multiple Entry Visa, no need to renew visa).
- Medical insurance
- Free Vietnamese class
- Annual staff trip for team building
If you are interested, please send your CV, BA, Teaching certificates and your passport to email: "email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org".