Teach in Vietnam!
Teach in Vietnam! - Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Thanh Hoa, Vinh, Ha Tinh, Hue, Quang Ngai, Buon Me Thuot, Can Tho
American Academy Vietnam is looking for full-time native English teachers to work at our campuses in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Thanh Hoa, Vinh, Ha Tinh, Buon Me Thuot, Quang Ngai, Can Tho, Hue starting in September and October.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and continuously monitoring student progress
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classes
- Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class
- Using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language
- Teaching small groups or on a one-to-one basis
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- Assessing and recording pupils progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations
- Participating in extra-curricular activities
- Getting involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- Participating in marketing events for the school
Monthly salary: USD$1,200 – 1,800
Working hours: 20-30 hours per week
Benefits: Overtime payment, work permit, visa, and accommodation allowance
Travel costs: Provide air/train ticket from HCM/Hanoi to campus
- Hold bachelor degree or higher, preferably in English, Linguistics, Literature.
- Hold ESL Teaching Certificate (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL/equivalent)
Skills and qualities
- Adapt curriculum to provide individual, small group, and/or remedial instruction as to meet the needs of individual students and subgroups of students
- Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed
- Manage allotted learning time to maximize student achievement
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
- The ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
Anyone interested, please send in your resume, copy of passport, degree, teaching certificate and a recent photo to email@example.com. Thanks for reading.