R&D Writer in Seoul, Korea
KOREAPOLYSCHOOL,Inc., was established in 1999 and has been expanding since. We currently have over 40 campuses nationwide, with the company headquarters located in Seoul.
We are a highly selective English education institution that caters to students from kindergarten to junior high. We provide an elite North American education that meets the needs of our students.
We are seeking ambitious, open-minded, and qualified individuals to reach beyond their borders and experience something unique and rewarding.
- Positions: Research & Development Writer (1 position)
- Location: Seoul (near Olympic Park)
- Salary: 2.7 ~ 3.0 million KRW - depending on experience & education
- Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (includes 1 hour lunch)
- B.A. in English Literature, Linguistics, Creative Writing, or another related field preferred
- Teaching experience preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean preferred
- Proficiency with various computer programs, such as Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint)
Writing - write various resources for teachers and students; write different forms of assessment; write vocab lists, reading passages, and quiz/test questions for kindergarten to middle school students
Developing - participate in the development of teacher and student resources
Content Review - check content for grade/level appropriateness and overall quality
We offer a great benefit package to all POLY employees, including the following:
- Opportunities for advancement within the school and/or headquarters
- Single, non-shared furnished housing
- Free prepaid airfare to and from Korea
- 15 days of paid vacation a year in addition to national holidays
- Severance bonus upon the completion of a 1-year contract.
- National Health Insurance (50%)
- Monthly contribution to the National Pension Fund
If you are a qualified and dedicated individual seeking a challenging but rewarding career in the English education field, please email the following documents to email@example.com.
- Cover letter
- Recent photo
Visit our website for more information about our programs, schools, students, and/or curriculum.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.koreapolyschool.com