Mentor Teacher Needed in Hanoi
British Education Partnership provides English language teaching services to Vietnamese schools in Hanoi and HCMC. We are looking for a Mentor Teacher to manage the delivery of our service in Hanoi. It involves managing teachers in multiple locations. September start date available.
BEP is a fast growing organization that focuses on providing UK standard teaching to local schools throughout Vietnam. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Asia has to offer. Websites: http://www.britisheducationpartnership.org and http://www.apollo.edu.vn
- Supporting the Academic Manager (AM) to ensure teaching quality and the effective delivery of British Education Partnership Programmes across all schools.
- Teacher development including running workshops and conducting observations (training provided)
- TA development including running workshops
- Teacher support at Partner School sites and BEP’s partner’s location
- Lesson support for Teachers
- Induction of and support for new teachers
- Support AM with Academic Administration; syllabus update, marking tools, test design
- Work alongside AM to develop efficient policies and procedures
- Supporting marketing activities
- Other duties as allocated by the AM
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- At least 2 years’ full time teaching experience
- Service development experience
- BA or MA in Education from foreign University
- CELTA/Trinity, TESOL, or equivalent with observed teaching sessions is preferably
• Observation and mentoring experience
- Salary: Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Paid leaves
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
Please visit our website for information about teaching at Apollo, teaching and living in Vietnam: http://www.apollo.edu.vn / http://www.teachatapollo.com
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms Lee Nguyen: email@example.com
• Please include ‘Mentor Teacher –BEP” in the subject line of the application email
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved