Male ESL Teachers Required in Abha
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male ESL teachers to work with a renowned University in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for database management.
• Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
1. A Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English (TEFL or TESOL) Applied Linguistics/ or degree in related filed.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate (CELTA-TEFL-TESL-TESOL-Trinity).
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 52 years
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: +966 555 341 743
Or Register @ http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
Quality Education Holding Company
PO Box 11390
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
+966 1127 86291
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved