Experience Indonesia with Us!
Jakarta is a bustling metropolis where traditional Indonesia meets the modern world. From the variety of local street food to its vibrant cosmopolitan city culture, there is something to suit everyone's lifestyle in Jakarta. Additionally, tropical beaches and mountain resorts are easily accessible for those weekends when you want to get out of town. Jakarta is also the perfect hub from which to access the rest of this beautiful country during longer holidays. Come and experience Indonesia with us at EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang.
English First East Jakarta & Bekasi is a locally owned franchise group supported by a regional head office and the worldwide network of the global company. We are a successful English language teaching organization consisting of three language training centers in the greater east Jakarta and Bekasi area: EF English First Kalimalang, EF English First Bekasi and EF English First Cikarang.
Our mission: Opening the world through education. We do this by creating value for our customers by helping our students meet their English language learning needs in order to achieve their personal, educational, and professional goals. Our premium course offerings are well developed and comprehensive programs at all levels for Young Learners and Teens. Due to our market penetration and increasing demand for our high quality service, we have experienced sustained growth.
We are seeking qualified native speakers to join our staff on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate will minimally possess the following:
- a BA/BS university degree (with transcripts)
- a recognized Foundation EFL/ESOL teaching certificate
- have a minimum of five years post-certification EFL/ESOL teaching experience (post-degree if degree is in an English education, or applied linguistics major)
- a high degree of integrity and a good work ethic
- a flexibility of character that permits adaptation to life and work in a developing country
- an enthusiastic desire to teach students of all ages, especially Young
Learners and Teens
- a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- a clean bill of health, including a lifestyle free of substance abuse
- a positive attitude.
We offer a comprehensive employment package, including:
- Competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and holidays
- Full airfare reimbursement
- Full working visa
- Furnished housing shared with other teachers
- Approximately 38 paid vacation days per year. These include 14 days of personal paid leave, plus 12 days each year when our schools are closed, and all public holidays (approximately 10 days per year).
- Medical insurance
- A dynamic and supportive working environment committed to professional development through our Continuous Professional Development program and Cambridge exams.
To apply, please send your CV/resume by e-mail to:
Director of Studies
EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang
Jl. Raya Kalimalang Blok N/12B
13440 Jakarta, Indonesia
We regret that due to strict Indonesian governmental regulations we can only consider applicants who are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
Come experience Indonesia with EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang!