Samseong Seoul: business English
The Princeton Review Korea
Do you have a strong work ethic and a passion for teaching? Have you ever dreamed of traveling the world, gaining enriching life experience while working in one of the most vibrant cities in Asia? Then you are in luck! The Princeton Review Korea is looking for talented individuals to join our team of smart, confident, and proactive instructors!
With over 700 locations world-wide, The Princeton Review has an unsurpassed global reputation as the world’s leading education solutions provider, offering the stability and resources you need to propel your educational career.
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for qualified instructors to teach general and business English communication skills to Korean adults and business professionals.
4. Business English/Corporate Training R&D Position:
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for experienced and proactive content developers to join our Content Innovation R&D teams.
New Content Innovators will be involved in the planning, creation, implementation, and evolution of program, curriculum, and content development for company-wide global business communication skills enhancement programs.
* Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing deadlines
Write original, high quality business-oriented content targeted for business professionals of all speaking levels
* Collaborate with highly efficient program architects, content innovation teams, academic coordinating staff and corporate trainers to ensure timely meeting of deadlines and implementation of materials
* Create speaking-focused course curriculum & content across all adult ESL levels (novice – advanced)
* Develop new language & skills-focused business communication programs, textbooks, online and in-class activities and training materials for global business professionals
* Create and conduct various theme-based presentations in English for corporate clients and business professionals.
* Provide support in the planning, development and facilitation of instructor training, seminars and workshops on new teaching methods/techniques & textbooks/materials
* Plan, schedule, and supervise audio/video recording sessions and edit, organize, and manage R&D multimedia content
* Proactively participate in the textbook editorial process, ensuring that the textbook and online content are synchronized, error-free and of the highest quality
* Regularly prepare and deliver mock/simulation lessons using newly-developed content for evaluative feedback, analysis and revisions
* Excellent writing skills
* Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver content and materials utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and teaching methodologies
* Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
* Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
* Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience
* Must have a minimum of 1 year Business English teaching experience and/or other work experience in Korea
* Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English
* BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business
* Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
* Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
* Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
Seoul, Samseung Station (Office work) 9:00 – 18:00 (160 hours a month)
Start Date: September 1, 2015 / October 1, 2015
Starting from 2.3 million per month + 0.4 housing stipend (Negotiable)
** Aforementioned salaries include housing stipend of 0.4 million
** Korean citizens are not eligible to receive housing stipend.
** We ask applicants to provide us with some writing samples when they submit their application. Applicants will need to prepare:
- Academic writing sample (at least 1 page)
- Creative writing sample (at least 1 page)
- ESP (English For Specific Purposes) Lesson Plan
Beyond these three basic criteria, we leave it up to you to decide what to write about. The contents of the 3 samples do not have to be extensive, just enough to display your writing prowess.
Working at the Princeton Review Korea is a fantastic opportunity to not only learn more about Korean business culture and network with business professionals but also to develop and apply your professional skills and talents.
Over the past 17 years, TPRK has built a fun and energetic environment conducive to learning and working. The work experience gained at TPRK will provide you with benefits today and in the future as you pursue your future career goals. We truly believe that you will experience life in one of the most interesting cities in the world and we’ll even pay for you to get here!
We are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, application form and writing sample (R&D only) to email@example.com. When submitting your recent resume, photo, and application form, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
Available start Date:
Notarized and Aposstilled Diploma:
Notarized and Aposstilled Background check:
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Princeton Review Korea