Native English Speaking Teacher in Ilsan, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
My name is Choi who is running a small but reliable institute in Ilsan, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do.
We are a new institute but we are sure that we will make a strong reputation around our district as a school that cares about our students and the education we provide.
Korean children are quite typical of most schools - the good, the bad, and the smiley faces.
I, on the other had, am not typical in regards to our native teachers.
I've done and will continue to do everything possible to make our native teachers' stay in my school more comfortable.
We are presently looking to fill a part- time position commencing in March 2nd 2015.
If you are interested or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make things easier it would be best if you could forward us a resume and a recent picture.
Thank you for your time.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Director of JungChul Language Institute
1. Day: 2days out of Monday, Wednesday, Friday
2. Starting date: August 31st 2015
3. Working Hours: 4.5 hours a day (2:30pm~7:00pm)
4. Age of Students: 8 ~ 12
5. Salary: 1.5 million a month
6. Documents: your resume, a resent picture, date of birth
7. Location: 4F TaeHa BD, 19 Wicity 2 ro, Siksa-dong, Ilsan dong-gu, Goyan-si (Tel: 031-969-0599)