Native English Speaking Teachers Needed in Hong Kong
Native English speaker looking for a HK teaching position with a difference?
The Shichida Method, a proven whole-brain training system developed by Professor Shichida, is taught in over 450 schools in Japan and as well as in over 10 countries around the world including USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We encourage development by engaging young children with fun and unique activities to both enhance children's learning performance and to greatly improve their attitude for a happy and successful life. You can find more information about us at http://www.shichidahk.com .
Successful candidates will be teaching in our centres in Causeway bay (5 days a week including Saturday) or Tsim Sha Tsui (4.5 days a week including Saturday and Sunday morning).
- Native English speaker
- possess a university degree, preferably in Education, Fine Arts or related field, preferably with TEFL / TESL / CELTA qualifications
- creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- enjoy working with young children
- willing to work Saturdays and Sundays
- competitive salary
- 10 days of paid annual leave per year, with the opportunity to acquire 15 extra days through substituting absent teachers
- medical insurance
From a teaching perspective, advantages include training, maximum 16 hours teaching per week, lesson plans provided, opportunities for creativity and use of high quality materials co-created by our graphic designers.
Interested parties should email email@example.com.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved