SUMMER CAMP 2015 || LAST-MINUTE OPENING - Seoul
We have a (very) last-minute opening for the right candidate to join the best ESL camp outfit in Korea for a short-term contract this summer. Please read the following carefully & we request you only advance with contacting us if, & only if, you meet the application considerations.
- Camp Name || Volvo Camp.
- Location || English Village Suyu, Seoul.
- Dates || August 10 through August 15 2015 (6 days, reporting for duty on the evening of Sunday, August 9, 2015).
- Camp Format || Monday, staff orientation, & Tuesday-Saturday, camp. Evening work on camp days (except Saturday). Camp schedule will be mailed to interested applicants.
- Staff Accommodations || Onsite shared accommodations provided. Teachers are expected to room onsite for the duration of the contract even if you already live or have or have accommodation in Seoul.
- Meals || Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) will be provided for the duration of the contract
- Salary || KRW900,000 paid into a Korea-based bank account.
Also provided/Included for the duration of the contract period:
- One day of pre-camp staff orientation sessions (August 10 2015)
- Camp apparel (t-shirt/polo shirt etc.).
- Medical insurance.
VISA CLEARANCE & ELIGIBILITY
Given the last-minute nature of this opening, we are ONLY interested in hearing from F-class visa holders already in Korea, or F-class visa holders willing to come to Korea to work the contract.
If you are interested and eligible to apply please send us an e-mail (addressed to HR@CK.co.kr with the subject 'VOLVO Camp Applicant') expressing your desire to join us. In the e-mail please let us know the following information:
1. Your name.
2. Your date of birth.
3. Your nationality.
4. Your present location (city/town & country).
5. Your visa type (F1, F4 etc.) & expiry.
Please DO NOT send us any documentation with your e-mail - no CVs/resumes, letters of reference, letters of qualification, birth certificates etc.
The Next Steps
We will acknowledge all expressions of interest received and proceed with suitable candidates with the view to immediately confirming a candidate to the role.
Thank you for considering Camp Korea for your next ESL experience & we hope to see you at camp soon.
The Camp Korea Team