Academic Manager - Female in Riyadh
· Master’sdegreeinEducation orequivalent
· Five(5)years' experience in similar role.
· Abilitytocommunicatewithdiplomacy withclientsfromdifferentcultures.
· Abilitytoworkindependentlyandasateammember;copewithworkloadpressure anddeadlines.
· ACELS/ British Council recognized TEFL/TESOL Cert (CELT/CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL)
· PGCE TEFL/TESOL* or a taught post-graduate course (MA equivalent) in TEFL/TESOL
· NATIVE fluency in English
· Proven competence in academic leadership
· Proven people management skills
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
The Academic Manager serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula and mission of the school.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To support the Academy Manager in the overall management of the Academy.
Establish and maintain open communication among staff, with clients and Head Office.
Deputize in the Academy Manager’s absence if requested.
Maintain accurate staff records, including staff attendance and productivity reports.
Supervise the distribution of all stock and equipment according to guidelines.
Write weekly Activity reports to be submitted every Thursday to be submitted to the General Manager in the Head Office.
Manage the Academic Programme according to MOE guidelines and procedures.
Implement and maintain correct academic procedures, including placement testing, weekly tests, class size and composition, allocation of teachers to appropriate classes and levels, completion of paperwork, records of work and certificates.
· Run weekly staff meetings and seminars corresponding to the needs of the teachers and to determine what students are struggling or need special help with.
Teach as needed or scheduled.
Develop different programs for children, Adults, and other groups as needed and based on feedback from clients or Management.
· Interview students on regular basis to determine their progress.
· Interview and hire fully qualified teachers who agree with our Mission and philosophy.
· Coordinate Graduation Ceremony
· The Academy offers attractive salaries, high quality Housing facility and transportation. The details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The Application Process
A CV and letter of application are required.
· In your CV please include:
· all experience
· contact information for two references
· Skype ID or Hangout ID
This should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved