Immediate Teaching positions available with EF English First - East Jakarta, Indonesia
EF English First - East Jakarta is looking for native english teachers with immediate start. We are looking for enthusiastic & motivated teachers who are willing to teach students of all ages - including children. There are numerous activities where teacher can interact with students outside class
Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia and the country's political,
economic, and business center. Kalimalang and Bekasi are located east of downtown in the more residential side of the city.
About English First
We are a locally owned franchise supported by a worldwide network of affiliated branches and offices. EF English First Kalimalang is the primary training center serving communities in Kalimalang and surrounding areas. Since its inauguration in March 2001, EF Kalimalang has had a steadily increasing enrollment and is committed to excellence in meeting
the needs of its students. EF English First Bekasi was opened in May of 2002 and is a smaller satellite school operating under the umbrella of EF Kalimalang to provide quality EFL training to the Bekasi community.
Our Academic Programs
Our primary mission is to help all of our students meet their language needs. Our course offerings are well developed and include comprehensive English language training programs for Young Learners, General English, Business English, International Exam Preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, and
IELTS), and Conversation. The following is some information to give candidates a general idea of our academic environment:
* English levels range from beginners to advanced
* Student ages range from children of three years to adult
* Class size is limited to 14, but averages about 10
* There is a video room and computer lab with up-to-date software for media-based lessons
* Extensive resources for teachers and a developing library for
* Instructors are provided with comprehensive syllabuses for every course they are asked to teach and are encouraged to adapt them depending on student needs and their own teaching style
What we offer
* Airfare from city of hire
* Return airfare to city of origin upon completion of one year
* Full working visa
* Rupiah based salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and
holidays within Indonesia
* 14 working days holiday per twelve-month contract in addition to public holidays and school closings during the annual end of Ramadan and Christmas holidays
* Health insurance
* Furnished housing shared with other teachers is available.
* A dynamic, supportive working environment offering many
opportunities for career development
We encourage all applicants to ask us as many questions as needed. We want our teachers to be fully informed about EF English First and the quality of employment we provide. For more information regarding EF English First Kalimalang and EF English First Bekasi, please contact us.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and your CV/resume by e-mail or facsimile.
Director of Studies
EF English First Kalimalang
EF English First Bekasi
Jl. Raya Kalimalang Blok N/12 B
Fax: (+62) 21-861-4272
Phone: (+62) 21-860-8888
Only short listed applicants will be contacted
* A recognized TEFL certificate (minimum four weeks including
observed, practice teaching).
* Previous teaching experience outside of the TEFL course is
preferred, but not required.
* Extensive relevant experience in teaching will also be considered.
* A flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing, tropical country.
* An enthusiastic desire to teach students of all ages - including
* A positive attitude and sense of humor
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved